Thursday, June 10, 2010

newest project!

So we remodeled our upstairs bathroom! It was a fun project, because I had never done anything like this before! I wanted to paint our cabinets a different color and so we jsut decided to do our whole bathroom! LOL:)

These are before pictures!




I started with the medicine cabinet!


Here it goes, looking good! I sanded the edges for a old/antique look and found knobs at Habitat for Humanity:)




Bathroom being painted! I found the hanging towel rack at a yard sale!







I found the toothbrush holder and accessories at goodwill!! The tray too, that the stuff is sitting on!








We are sooo happy with how it turned out and I feel proud of myself, for actually accomplishing, what I wanted to do!!






































































1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! I'm proud of you too because remodeling is not an easy thing to tackle:) Nice work and way to be thrifty!

    ReplyDelete