1~ what does it look like to have a continual increase of faith?
2~ Was pondering the above question and then looked up at my blog title, Journey of Faith:)
3~ Why is it easy to have faith for some things, but not others?
4~ What does, "having faith to move mountains" mean?
5~ I wonder if anyone reads this and if they do, share an example of God showing Himself faithful to you;)
These questions don't need answered(except the last one;) , just some things I have been pondering! Maybe they'll make you think too!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

I still read Laurie! :) Ok, so an example of God showing himself faithful to me...I can't think of a "big" example off the top of my head, but I think all the little/big things add up together to make a pretty amazingly faithful God. He's faithfully given me protection, provision, incredible blessings (a husband, a daughter, a house, the ability to stay at home), comfort, you know...the list goes on. Know that lots of us (myself included) are joining with you in faith for your family-to-be! I pray for you guys daily! :)
ReplyDeleteGod is SO faithful! I am grateful to have a roof over my head, food to eat, ability to pay my bills and just journeying through to the next part of life He has for me!! He has been faithful to provide all things I need. Can't wait to see you in August! Trying to see if anyone I know has a place for you, Jesse and your friends!!
ReplyDelete