That pretty much sums it up, My Heart IS Full! God is showering His mercy and goodness over me!
You know how when your stomach growls and aches when you're really really hungry? And you just can't wait to eat and eat and fill that emptiness and then after you eat, you sit back satisfied! And sometimes you stuff yourself so much, (like at Thanksgiving and Christmas;) that you feel like you could burst! Well over the past couple of days, God has been stirring up the fire in my soul and spirit! Yesterday as I was driving home from work God was pouring Himself out all over me!! I felt so hungry for Him, that literally my stomach hurt, like when I'm really hungry, only when I went to eat dinner, it didn't satisfy that raw, gnawing feeling deep inside of me. Now tonight its back, only its mixed with a full, overflowing, like I'm "stuffed" feeling, but still wanting more all at the same time!
I've been watching IHOPhttp://www.ihop.org/, and I'm soo excited for what God is doing!! Healings both emotional and physical, and stirring up the hearts of His bride! Revival is coming!!!
So the Holy Spirit has been stirring up my heart, convicting me and freeing me and filling me with boldness!! But I so want more of Him, I don't want to get caught up in the "moment" and get so excited for the presence of God that I don't forget who I'm worshipping!! I struggled with that when I was at MorningStar and even though I truly did get freed and God changed my life when I was down there, I really struggled when I came back to Lancaster, and I felt like I wasn't completly real and that the boldness I had experienced left me!
So really my heart just is yearning right now to experience and to know the fullness of Christ! I want to know His Joy and to experience the joy of the Lord in my life! God is teaching me that I don't have to "feel" good and get that tingly feeling of being in His presence, just to know that I'm walking in the Holy Spirit! I don't have to Strive to get into His presence or try to make something up! This morning, I felt nothing physically on my body, but in my spirit, I just knew that the Holy Spirit was filling me and was with me! And I want to invite Him everywhere I go!!! And is it just me or were the kids at daycare exceptionally good the past 2 days? :) I think it's just because I have been inviting Jesus to go along to work with me, and He gives me the patience and joy to love the kids as I'm with them!
ahhhh, well I could go on and on......My heart wants you all to experience the fullness of Christ and to know how much He loves you so! You are blessed and you are beautiful to the Father! There is nothing too big or too small for our Abba Daddy:)
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment