So I made ALOT of christmas cookies this year! I like to give plates of cookies to neighbors and friends! And I was in the baking mode after getting a new oven this week!!
These are the cookies I made today, and thanks to my sister, Angie, I can now make good cookies:) (I don't overbake them!)
So..... we have sugar cookies! Jesse's favorite!

And yes the "red" icing turned out pink:) hah!

I even got Jesse to help:) He did maybe 10 cookies......lol!
Soft Molasses Cookies , one of my favorites!
Chocolate covered cherry cookies!! New recipe!!! YUMMY!

And then last Saturday, my mom, sisters and I got together and made a bunch of cookies! We each picked 2 kinds to make, so we had 8 different kinds:) We had alot of fun together:)
These are Angie's chocolate mint cookies w/ mint icing!

My pick- soft gingerbreadcookies w/ icing!

Jessica's jelly-filled cookies!
My mom's cherry cookies, these were soooo yummy! Dipped in white chocolate!

Angie's cookies, don't remember what they're called, but they were yummy!

Jessica's snickerdoodles!

My other pick- peanut butter blossoms! My other favorite:)

My mom's chocolate chip-cranberry cookies:)
So what kind of cookies do you all make for christmas?
No comments:
Post a Comment