ok let's try this again:)
So as I was saying before, shutterfly has this awesome deal, if you blog about them and go here you can receive 50 FREE CARDS!! And it really does work! My friend, Sarah told me about this and it worked for her!
I am planning on ordering christmas cards for this year and I really love the designs I saw on shutterfly. I have never used them before but I am very impressed by all the good things I've heard about them. THeir fast service and I find they are very simple to use , so that anyone can understand them!
I love some of their ideas for calenders I may just have to do this some year for christmas! My mom has done this for us in the past and I have always valued those calenders:) Plus you don't have to go out and get a calender last minute for the new year!!
I'm thinking of using some of these ideas for my cards:) I'm so indecisive though, hopefully I can make up my mind:)
Also one of the things I really love are these canvases! I would love to get a picture done on one of these and give as a gift or keep, haha:) Someday for our kids or even of Jesse and I! I'm gonna keep my eye on these!
SO there you have it, get blogging and receive your free cards!! THey will email you and they respond pretty quickly, so you still have time!!
P.S thanks sarah for posting on your blog, so I could find out about this! :)
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment