So as I'm fighting a cold right now, I thought I would share this with you all. I love these breathe right strips!! They help me to sleep, they're not too expensive and you don't have to take pills:) And if you place them on your nose right, they stay on all night long.
Another plus, if you have a snoring husband, they help that too,(my hubby doesn't snore, but they keep me from snoring when I have a cold;)
I like using these for the few times allergies are bothering me too. They should make these look a little prettier, I would wear them all day long!
Of course I am always working on cards in my spare time. Yolanda showed me this awesome website that you can go to and find ideas with any Stampin' up sets! So here are 2 cards I made using their ideas:)
I like the top one best:)
For Christmas I got a Martha Stewart cupcake book! I was soo happy to get this and I have been making cupcakes like crazy!! I promised family members that I would bake cupcakes for them for their birthdays:) And I've been true to my promise so far(I also make them for any happy occasion, and even if it's just a Monday:) haha!
I've made 3 different kinds so far, with plans for a 4th(for my mom's bday). Pretty good huh? Considering I just got it for c-mas...lol:)
Here is a chai cupcake(made for Carolyn's bday)

It was very dense, but yummy and had a sweet milky icing, it smelled and tasted just like a cup of chai!
Salted chocolate caramel filled cupcake!

THis is my favorite one so far!! I think my new favorite flavor is Sea salt, caramel and chocolate all together:) YUMMY! It was time consuming, but sooo worth it:) And I loved the satiny, smooth, buttery choc. icing on top!
I also made a peanut butter and chocolate swirled cupcake for a new year's party and it was so rich and delish! I didn't take a picture, but I found this one, of the same cupcake:)
I'm going to try to blog and at least post a picture of every cupcake I make in this book:) Stay tuned for an applesauce spice cupcake!


Oh my....the cupcakes look awesome! I can't wait to hear more about the baking adventures.
ReplyDeleteI also love the cards!! Splitcoast is my favorite site to hang out on...my screen name is Jetstudio29, if you want to check out my gallery. Sometime I'll have to tell you about the wish RAK...it's a great group to join and you can get images.