Isn't God amazing? Sometimes I think He has such a sense of humor:) I know that He smiles when I am surprised at His faithfulness and probably says, " if only you knew...." :) Why is it that we are surprised when we pray and ask God for something and then He answers us! Shouldn't we already be expecting it??
I'm in this pondering mood this morning, if you couldn't tell;) But really, I realize I have so much to learn on this journey of faith and the wonderment of it all is that I will never be done learning!!
On to a different note.....I found out I'm going to be an aunt again!! YAY:) My sister, Angie is pregnant! After 5 years of waiting for another child, they're going to have a baby! God is soo faithful and I am encouraged by His promises! I can't wait to love on this new little niece/nephew! And I know God will be faithful to Jesse and I and bless us with another little baby, so Angie's baby can have a cousin:) Isn't God cool? I think so:)
Just a short report today, nothing much else to say.....I'm excited for Ben and Hannah's wedding on Sunday!! Wedding's are fun and especially when it means adding another family member:)
Until next time.....:)
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment