Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yay Fall:)

I love fall! Despite it getting colder and darker.....I love everything about it!

I decorated my house for fall, which wasn't alot, but enough to make it fallish! And I bought a mum and cute little pumpkins for outside:) And of course I got out my pumpkin spice candle!
So here are some reasons I love fall!

~The smells! I know this might sound funny....but fall has the most perfect smelling candles and food! Pumpkin spice is my favorite and apple cinnamon and there are so many more that I don't remember the names too:)

~The colors! Brown, red, yellow and orange! Just some of my favorite colors! If I had to plan my wedding all over again(which I won't have to do, thank goodness!) I would use these colors!! There's just something so vibrant and alive about them!

~The Taste's! Mmmmmm!! Yummy foods, mostly desserts! I love trying new recipes and I especially like pumpkin desserts! I have tried, choc. chip pumpkin cake, pumpkin bundt cake, pumpkin pie of course and pumpkin trifle!
THis year I want to try this pumpkin cheesecake:)
And this caramel apple cake!!
~Decorations! Yay!! I love decorating:) Thus the decorations! :) And fall decorations are fun! I have to use my creative side, since I can't spend much money:)
~TV Shows! All the good tv shows start up again!! Like CSI, and the Office!! Just to name a few:)
So there you have it!! Fall is a good time of year! I would still say summer is my favorite, but fall is a close second!
I'm smelling pumpkin spice as I speak:)

No comments:

Post a Comment