So Jesse got me a freezer on Wedn. and I've been having fun with it! Doesn't that just make me sound pathetic? haha:) It's just a small chest freezer(nothing bigger could fit in my house, lol) but its so nice now, not to have everything fall on my feet, whenever I open my fridge/freezer! Ha I had everything packed in tight!
Anyway I went and got some peaches, after finding out that I didn't have to work this morning, which btw was a lovely surprise!! I wanted to freeze the peaches, so I could use them in milkshakes, smoothies.....plus I have freezer room too:) Also I got some watermelon for us to eat, but then decided to freeze part of it!! You might be asking why?? I think I am asking why, too! Maybe it had to do with me having fun using my new freezer with all the space it has;) But I did see a recipe for watermelon slushies, that I may want to try! I'll let you know how it turns out!
I'm excited about the 4 day weekend I have! Working at a daycare has its advantages with having off most holidays! We don't have alot planned, but that's kind of nice, with Ben and Hannah's wedding next weekend! We are going to my parents on Labor day and everyone will be there, so I'm looking forward to that!
THats all for now:)
Park City Utah
4 years ago

ok how do you get the "blog list" on the side? I've been trying to figure it out for a few days! I really am not too savvy when it comes to blogging!
ReplyDeletegot it! Thanks for the help!
ReplyDeleteI'm a little overwhelmed at the thought of making ALL of her baby food, but I'm excited to try a little bit here and there. I know we are planning to make applesauce in the fall and that'll be another fun food that she'll be able to eat in a few months! We'll see...maybe I'll really enjoy it and do it alot. I bet it's a lot less expensive!